- Majoring in physical education/health promotion
- 1992 Utah state champion in the 800m
- Placed second at the 1992 state meet in the 1600m
- Ranked fifth nationally among prep senior class runners
- Summer 1993 placed fourth at USA Junior Nationals in the 800m
- NCAA Indoor All-American: 1997 (1500m)
- NCAA Outdoor All-American: 1994 (1500m)
All-WAC indoors - first in the distance medley relay (12:09.79)...All-WAC outdoors - second in the 1500m (4:25.85)...All-American outdoor - 10th in the 1500m (4:26.54)...Cougar Club Scholar/Athlete...competed in NCAA cross country meets.
Competed at the USA-Mobil Track and Field Championships in the exhibition 3000m steeplechase and took second with a season-best time of 10:56.45.
WAC Indoor Champion in the distance medley relay (12:12.28)...WAC runner up in the mile (5:08.00)...WAC Outdoor Champion in the 1500m run (4:31.00)...competes in cross country and distance events.