Eaton is one of the better prospects up from undefeated freshman team. He was top scorer on frosh hitting for 171 points in 12 games for 14.3 average. Eaton has great natural ability, but it may take him a little time to make adjustment to varsity. Seems destined for promising career, should help the Cats this year.
Shifted from guard to forward this season, Eaton has taken change in stride. Looked a little less than sensational as frosh two years ago, but was slow in coming as sophomore. Scores best on very accurate jump shot from nearly any position on court.
- One of five returning lettermen, Eaton is headed for best year
- Preseason drills indicate this player is ready to move up to starting five
- Is hitting well from outside
- But finds it rough under the boards
- Was Class B all-state at Vernal
- Commercial art major