No. 71 BYU to host No. 16 Washington Thursday
PROVO, Utah — No. 71 BYU women's tennis will host No. 16 Washington for its final nonconference match of the season on Thursday, April. 6.
- The Cougars are 10-6, with a loss against No. 29 San Diego last week.
- BYU is ranked No. 71 in the nation.
- Head coach Holly Hasler is 55-43 at BYU in her fifth season. She is assisted by Gabby Curtis, who is in her second season.
- Sophomore Success: Jacque Dunyon is 10-2 and Bobo Huang is 11-4 in singles play.
- Freshmen Sensations: Emmie Moore is 11-2 and Tina Li is 13-3 in singles play.
- The Cougars are in their final season in the WCC.
- The Huskies are 14-3 with a win over Oregon (4-0) last week.
- Head coach Robin Stephenson is in her ninth season leading the women's tennis team.
- Stephenson is 132-73 all-time at Washington.
- The Huskies are ranked No. 16 in the nation.
- BYU-Washington Series Record: Washington leads 9-2
- Last Meeting: The Huskies won 7-0 on Jan. 22, 2022, in Seattle
BYU women's tennis head coach Holly Hasler announced the signing of transfer Kendall Kovick on Thursday.