No. 3 BYU competes at No. 8 Stanford
PROVO, Utah – No. 3 BYU men’s volleyball hits the road again this week to face off at No. 8 Stanford for a pair of matches beginning Thursday.
Last Time Out
The Cougars (12-2, 6-1 Mountain Pacific Sports Federation) swept UC San Diego twice at home. Jake Langlois led the team with a combined 30 kills in six sets.
No. 8 Stanford
- BYU faces off against the Cardinal (9-5, 6-3 MPSF) Thursday, Feb. 23, and Friday, Feb. 24, with both matches starting at 7 p.m. PST.
- The Cougars lead the overall series history between the two schools with a 31-21 record.
- Stanford won the first match last year in Provo in five sets. BYU followed with a five-set victory the next night.
- The Cougars are just 14-11 when facing the Cardinal on the road.
- Stanford has won three of its last four matches this season in five sets, getting swept by USC during that stretch.
Additional Match Info
Thursday night’s match will be televised live on the Pac-12 Bay Area Network. Saturday’s match will be streamed on Pac-12.com. Links to live stats and video feeds can be found on the BYU men’s volleyball schedule page.
BYU men's volleyball freshman outside hitter Trent Moser has been added to the official travel roster for the 2023 FIVB…