BYU returns home for matches against SMC and second-place Pacific
PROVO, Utah – No. 14 BYU women’s volleyball returns to the Smith Fieldhouse this week for matches against Saint Mary’s and Pacific.
Despite falling to Santa Clara on the road last week, the Cougars (19-4, 10-2 West Coast Conference) remain in first place in league play.
- The Cougars first face off against Saint Mary’s (7-14, 3-8 WCC) Thursday at 7 p.m. MST at home.
- BYU beat the Gaels in a four-set match on the road earlier this season.
- Saint Mary’s holds a 7-6 edge in the overall record between the two schools.
- The teams have split the conference series in each of the previous three seasons of league play.
- The Cougars end the week at home against Pacific (19-5, 8-3 WCC) Saturday at 1 p.m. MST.
- BYU won a four-set match against the Tigers on their home court earlier this season.
- The two teams are split in the overall series at an even 7-7.
- Pacific has yet to beat the Cougars since joining the conference a season ago.
Both matches will be televised live nationally on BYUtv. Links to live stats and a video feed can be found on the BYU women’s volleyball schedule page.
BYU women’s volleyball season tickets for the upcoming 2023 campaign will go on sale beginning Wednesday, July 26.