Divers record four second place finishes at MPSF Championship
SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. — Morgan Paul and Mickey Strauss both received second place titles on day one of the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation Championship meet on Monday afternoon while Adia London earned second place on day two.
On Tuesday, Mickey Strauss took second in the men's 3-meter championship with a score of 416.85 for the third-highest 3-meter score in BYU history while also qualifying for the NCAA Regionals. Women's divers Morgan Paul and Adia London also qualified for the NCAA Regionals in the 3-meter and 1-meter, respectively.
Women's 3M Championship
- Morgan Paul - (290.10) - 2nd
- Kaylie Jackson - (260.85) - 7th
Men's 1M Championship
- Mickey Strauss - (309.40) - 2nd
- Cody Dressen - (263.55) - 7th
Women's 1M Championship
- Adia London - (270.40) - 2nd
- Morgan Paul - (263.55) - 4th
- Kaylie Jackson - (261.20) - 5th
Men's 3M Championship
- Mickey Strauss - (416.85) - 2nd
- Kimble Mahler - (298.70) - 5th
- Cody Dressen - (254.30) - 7th
All divers who qualified for NCAA Regionals will head to Flagstaff, Arizona from March 8-10 to compete in the Zone E Diving Meet.