Setter Defensive Specialist 15
- Walked on during the 1983-84 season
- From head coach Elaine Michaelis (1984): "An exceptional defensive player. Will start on defense and will be kept in reserve as a setter. Has excellent knowledge of the game as a result of experience in club ball in California."
- Started 1984 season
- From head coach Elaine Michaelis (1985): "Exceptional defensive player, a reserve setter. Club ball in California gave her excellent knowledge of the game. Outstanding passer and one of the leading servers on the team."
- From head coach Elaine Michaelis (1986): "Exhibits outstanding power and defensive skills. A strong competitor. Mentally tough. Exceptional passing ability. Very valuable player to both offense and defense. Has a great serve."
- Trained in Japan in 1986 off-season
- Majored in English
- From head coach Elaine Michaelis (1987): "The best defensive player in the country. An excellent passer. Intelligent and experienced athlete. Strong competitor. Makes spectacular saves and provides court leadership by her exceptional play. Good back-up setter."
- Named MVP of first team of Bay League
- CSF academic honors
BYU Hall of Fame
Freshman Year 1984
Sophmore Year 1985
Junior Year 1986
Senior Year 1987
Medical Redshirt Year