Sports Medicine Secretary
Office assistant for athletic trainers over football, baseball and Cosmo. Assists in the coordination of medical care for athletes and record maintenance.
Years at BYU
2017 - present
- Bachelor’s degree in Community Health Education, Utah Valley University
- Nationally certified medical assistant, 20 + years
- Previous work experience: Intermountain Healthcare at Utah Valley Hospital, New Haven Residential Treatment Center in Spanish Fork and various hospitals and medical clinics in southern California
- Husband Shane Gunn, son Ethan
- Loves her black lab, Jack
- Loves to sewing, crafting, interior design, working in the yard, woodworking (refinishing furniture, etc.). Enjoys serving others and being a member of the LDS church.
- Family loves lacrosse and sports in general. Serves as the secretary of the Spanish Fork Warriors Lacrosse Board.
- Is a registered Native American Indian (Ojibway, aka: Chippewa) from the Great Lakes Region in Michigan.
BYU Hall of Fame